Dental hygiene practice is changing at an alarming, yet exciting rate.
Keeping up with current research and procedures can prove challenging. This full day course is designed to assist dental hygienists and dentists with unearthing the 'hidden' non-surgical therapy cases that are sitting in your charts! Learn a practical protocol that can be easily implemented for a successful periodontal therapy program.
Don't miss this career-changing course! As Linda Miles says: "If your hygiene department is holding you back, make this the year you decide to fix it and reap the rewards for your patients, your team and you. A higher level of quality care and a better net income awaits."
Following this course participants will be able to:
- Incorporate periodontal diagnostics into existing hygiene
- Use hands-on technique tips for placing several locally-applied antimicrobials
- Understand the rationale for antimicrobials
- Explain host modulation
- Appreciate the benefits of magnification
- Customize ultrasonic use
- Integrate the latest oral hygiene products
- Benefit from risk assessment and treatment planning exercises